SAFETY AT WORK SERVICE
The obligation to ensure safety at the workplace is the same as for Health Service. It applies without exception to companies from the manufacturing sector as well as to non-manufacturing ones, such as an administrative company or beauty salon. The issue of occupational safety and health at the workplace is addressed by Act no. 124/2006 Coll. on safety and health at work. In the case of occupational health and safety, it also imposes the obligation to have a safety and technical service on self-employed persons, single-person companies or companies with one employee.
What our Safety Technician does for you ?
The technician performs regular health and safety audits at the workplace at least once every 12 months. It will draw up guidelines and working procedures for you, which must be available at every workplace, analyze the risks associated with work, check the use of alcohol and narcotics and psychotropic substances in the workplace, check the provision of all necessary inspections of machinery and equipment, marking workplace with safety signs, etc.
Other benefits of working with us include:
- improving the working environment minimization of work accidents,
- accidents and incidents reduction of dangerous and risky situations in the workplace
- compliance with legislative obligations in the field of safety and health at work
- keeping records of training and monitoring their validity
- email notification before the planned inspection of the workplace
Why are workplace safety guidelines needed and what do we know?
These guidelines ensure the safety and trouble-free operation of the workplace. Both employers and employees must be aware of the content of these directives and are obliged to comply with their requirements. Basic guidelines include, for example:
- risk analysis
- health and safety policy
- directive on the provision of personal protective equipment
- prohibited work and workplace activities
- traumatological plan
- on the ban on smoking in the workplace
- procedure in the event of an accident at work
There must be health and safety guidelines in every workplace. Our work is systematic and targeted, so we clearly store all directives in one book of occupational safety and health, where there are directives, work procedures and checklists and attendance lists in one place. There will be order among your documentation.